Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Toronto Visitors

A very late night for us but it was an exciting evening because my best friend aka Brother and his family arrived and will be staying with us.  They are from Toronto or I should really say Mississauga.  If you are not from that area then it is easier to say Toronto, more popular and easier to pronounce.  Although the visit is kinda short, it's just great to see him again.  If you remember my blog of Feb 8, he was in photo with me.  Where am I going to take them?  I think the girls would probably just want to go shopping while my Brother and I will just hang out or CHILL as he would say.  In the evening,  we have decided to make dinner - Mexican night.  I went to my favorite Mexican market to get some Carne Asada which Jeff will be cooking on the BBQ.  Yesterday, I made some mango salsa to go along with the BBQ meat and of course some corn tortilla, black beans and tamales (bought from the market as they make this fresh every day).  As for drinks, Jeff is planning to make MOJITO's.  It should be a nice evening so we can sit by the fire pit and have our drinks.  
Tamales, Mango Salsa, Corn Tortilla
While driving to the Mexican Market, I saw this really pretty trees called Cherry Blossom.  Since it is still February which is the Valentine's month, it would be timely to share something pink.  It's not the best shot but I think you will still like seeing flowers in February.

Cherry Blossom Trees 



I will be busy entertaining my Canadian visitors, but I will try my best to still have my daily blog and hoping it will be a little more interesting each day this week. 

1 comment:

  1. I love Cherry Blossom. I really want a tattoo of them.

    I hope you had fun entertaining your visitors.

    p.s. - today I was hit number 954.

    ReplyDelete