Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunny Sunday - Summer Dress

Thinking of summer makes me feel nice and warm.  Two weeks ago when we were having really warm weather, for me it feels like summer.  Let me remind you that I use to live in a city that has real winter with snow, sleet and ice.  After a week of rain, today the sun finally came out and it's warm and comfy weather again.  That is why I am thinking of summer already.  I found a dress that I thought would look nice on me.  I didn't try it at the store because I was lazy.  The price was right and if it does not fit nor look good on me, then I can always give it away as a gift.  The other dress is from last year's collection but I love wearing them because it does not wrinkle and it is also a great dress for travel.  I guess since the new one is not sleeveless, I cannot call it a summer dress. but  because the fabric is very thin, soft and light, it definitely is a summer dress.
Last year's summer dress

Future Spring Dress
Last night, I finally tried this newly acquired dress and I am keeping it because like the last year's dress, it is light, soft and does not wrinkle, therefore great for travel.  Now I can add this dress to the things to take in April for Arizona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment