Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Simply Saturday - Reminisce on rainy days

Rain, showers, raindrops, all means wet and not a nice day at all.  We have been getting a lot of water from the sky but then again, I guess it's good for the grass, flowers, farm, etc.  This weekend will be spent indoors to catch up on other chores and for Jeff  to do some fixing and repairs.  While I will contemplate sewing, ironing and writing some letters.  I shouldn't really be complaining about rainy days because it's definitely easier to handle than freezing weather with snow and black ice.  The good news is that the forecast on Sunday is sunny and for the next 3 days it will be partly cloudy and partly sunny.  I am really hoping for a really nice warm sunny days for my friends visiting next Monday.  It's a long weekend for us here in the USA - it's President's day on Monday.  For sure there will be a lot of sales because it seems that they have great sales every holiday they celebrate.  Speaking of celebrate, I was reorganizing the photos on file when I saw this photo taken on my 50th birthday party.  This is what rainy days does to me, I reminisce and think of the great times of my life and this is one of them.  I miss all my friends on this photo and specially the ones who are not with us anymore.

It is truly amazing how time flies.  This photo was taken almost 8 years ago and it's a great feeling to know that all of them are still my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment