Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thank you Thursday - Surprise from my daughter

What a nice way to start my day.  I checked our mail box and saw a brown envelope with my name but was not expecting a package or envelope.  It came from Florida and I don't know anyone from there because my girlfriend moved back to Houston.  Anyway, I was so excited I immediately opened and there was a card - To MOM, From Leesh.  My daughter sent me some labels which she ordered from Etsy and it had my blog name - Cranberry Portage and my address.  I was not expecting it because she never mentioned anything the last time I spoke to her.  This was a very nice surprise and I want to thank her very much for thinking of me.  It might be a while before I use it because they are very pretty and I don't want to use it just for every day mailing.  Maybe when I have another contest/give away, I will probably use them.  

For the past couple of days, our weather has changed from really nice to wet and cold.  I don't want to complain because it would still be warmer that most areas in the US or Canada.
There's only another week left and this month will be over and I believe the ground hog prediction is that spring will arrive early.  In fact the SF Giants are already on their spring training in Arizona and I saw some of the cherry blossom trees with flowers.  Not sure what these flowers are called but they are blooming.

 

1 comment:

  1. Aren't the flowers on cherry blossom tress called cherry blossoms? lol!

    ReplyDelete