Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Mundane Monday - No Silver Lining

Another late post but I have another two and a half hours before today ends.  I was wondering if I needed a new hobby because my schedule is getting a little mundane.  At the moment I can't think of anything that I wanted to start.  I should start reading books again either on my Kindle or books we get free from the library.  There are a few things that I still need to sew for my MIL but because it's not an urgent request, I have been putting if off.  I should really get them done because her birthday is coming up in a couple of months.  Today Jeff and I watched Silver Linings Playbook.  It was not my choice nor Jeff's either, it was the only one available that is being shown at the time we arrived at the theatre.  There were other choices that might have been better but they were later in the evening.  The mall was packed because of President's Day holiday which was the first mistake.  Anyway, we did watch it and I am so disappointed because I thought it would be a really good movie.  After seeing Argo and Zero Dark Thirty, this movie was one of those that should have been a TV movie.  Although it had received some great reviews and awards, Jeff and I decided it was just ok and that maybe we could have waited until it was available On Demand for free.  I really don't have anything more to say about this movie, so if you have not seen it or contemplating on seeing it, please don't waste your moneyjust wait until it's available on TV.  This movie even made our Monday more mundane instead of it being a special day off.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment