Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Simply Saturday - Babysitting report

It has been a week since we babysat Jeff's grandchildren (Gamble and Greenlee).  Honestly it was not so bad as they are good kids but of course going to bed could sometimes be tough.
Gamble who is use to sleeping over and knows the schedule, he usually just goes along with the program.  On the other hand Greenlee has only slept over twice so we still are not use to her scheduleJeff ended up putting her to bed because I can't figure out what she wanted.  She just cried loud and as if I was beating her up.  The good part is that she slept through until around 500 am and Jeff ask me if I heard her cry.  I guess not, because I was not the one who gave her the bottle that early in morning.  She must have gone back to sleep until 800 am.  Greenlee is already walking and she loves to go around the living room and the kitchen.  She is very happy just going around the coffee table and moving the stools that are around the table.  She also likes playing with my hula hoop and the four fabric coasters.  Gamble sometimes plays with her but still does the grabbing of toys from her and not wanting to share.  Both of them loves watching Sponge Bob as it's probably what they both watch at their parents home and the other grand parents.  As for eating, Gamble still a little picky but did try to eat my home made spaghetti and meat balls.  Greenlee ate chicken nuggets, pancake, bacon and of course drank a lot of milk from her bottle.  Jeff and I have noticed how both of them have grown a lot that most of the clothes we have for Gamble is a tad smaller.  We do not have the same for Greenlee so we have to make sure that their parents pack some clothes for her.  Anyway, here's a couple of photos I took while they were here.  As for the next schedule of their sleep over, we will have to wait for when they need us to look after them.

20130217_110330.jpg 

20130217_110357.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment