Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wait Wednesday - Brain Freeze

There are still a few more hours before midnight and I did not want to miss today's post.  I tried last night to do this post but I believe you call it brain freezeMy fingers were stuck to the position and was not moving at all.  When I got home from my volunteer work, I turned the TV on to see if I could pick up an idea for today's post.  Unfortunately it was a bit depressing as they talk about Diabetes, Cancer, people who were killed, and the homeless.

Since tomorrow is Valentine's day, I decided to make a list of ideas for those of you who still have not bought a gift for your love one, partner, friend or family.  Maybe instead of buying a gift, do something different that is not a material item.
  • Pick a day to give your husband or wife and day off and offer to do their chore
  • Call a family member who might need a little help at home
  • Take a friend for breakfast before going to work
  • Plan a day with your child to do something they really like to do
  • Spend time with a relative you have not seen for awhile
Now I feel better that I did not miss today's blogging even if no one stops by to read it.
    
 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't brain freeze when you drink a really cold drink, like a slushie?

    Mike and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day, it's just another day and a definitely overhyped day.

    ReplyDelete