Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Three Tuesday - May need a new hobby


Lately I have been considering taking up a new hobby or a new sport or a new project.  Today when I do my three on Tuesday (Yes, No, Maybe)I hope to get some feedback from my readers and maybe even get a few suggestions on this recent dilemma.

  • YES - return to reading books (Kindle or paperback) and start sewing again
  • NO - to learning a new sport - I love golf and tennis 
  • MAYBE - try very hard to go for a walk daily to help improve some of my health issues.  Enrol in another Spanish class or maybe even an art class at the Senior Centre. Find a part-time job that is interesting and fun without the stress.
If you are reading this and have some great tips or suggestions on what to do with my extra time, I would love to read hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment