Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Worry Wednesday - New health issues

Ten years ago today Jeff agreed to start a long distance relationship with me but only after I convinced him that he was technically availableToday we can't believe that we actually are together and happily married.  We also want to brag that in the ten years we have not experienced a fight, quarrel or days of silence.  Yes, we have difference of opinions or even a little debate but never an arguement.  We are both very lucky to have met at a stage in our lives when we do not tolerate raising our voices or saying things you don't mean.  We are hoping that this magic last another ten years or more because we know how hard it is to find the perfect partner. 
 
This was taken from a photo booth on our first date.

So why I am worried? Yesterday I had my doctor's appointment to discuss some new health issues and I was diagnosed with a couple of new ones.  Of course with that comes additional medication that is suppose to help and benefit the body.  My sister was surprised that even with all the exercise I do plus trying to really eat healthy, that I am having additional health problems.  She said that I should be doing better now that I am retired with no stress and living in California (no winters)Maybe I should consider returning to work to pay for all the extra medical cost (this was one of my concern about moving to the USA).  It's hard to get adjusted to paying each time you see the doctor or whatever medical service I need.  Canadians are very lucky to have such great medical plans.  I believe the expression is "life is not fair" and sometimes you have to give up something or other things.  As the Rolling Stone song says "You can't always get want you want".


No comments:

Post a Comment