Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Fluffy Friday - PJ's, blanket and boxer short

Do you remember the line of the little girl on Despicable me when she finally got her toy unicorn? "it's so fluffy".  Every time I stop by the fabric stores, I always go by the aisle where they have all the fabrics for making PJ's or blankets.  I love the feel of the new type of fabric - glacier fleece or anti-pill fleece. This week they are having a sale on all the fleece including the NFL team logos.  I am hoping they will have the New England Patriots because I want to experiment making PJ bottoms as well as my own fluffy blanket.  Since I already have a scarf for next winter, it will be good to have them all matching when I am watching the team play. 

 


The other fabric that I have been looking for is the Miami Dolphins cotton fabric.  A very good friend of mine from Mississauga, Ontario has been asking for a boxer short.  Unfortunately I have not seen in either fabric (fleece or cotton).  Although I still have time because he won't need it until May for their boys golfing week in Myrtle Beach,  I prefer to get them done because I would still need to mail it to him.

Miami Dolphins Team Logo Boxer Shorts for men
If only I can find this fabric, it does not take a lot of time to sew it, probably half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment