Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Free Friday - A lot of tennis

It's always nice when you get some surprises specially when you least expect it.  This is the second year that my MIL got us some tickets for free for the SAP Open Tennis held at the HP Pavillion.  This year we got tickets for just the two of us and the other set of tickets are for me, Jeff and my MIL.  Not only that the tickets are free, parking is also free, another bonus as sometimes they charge more when it's a special event.  The other surprise is that the tickets for the three of us is located in one of those box.  We have never sat at one of those and I know it will be great because I notice how expensive each ticket cost.  As you know I really love Tennis, watching it live and of course Jeff and I enjoys playing it as well.

This is Milos Raonic who I will be cheering for.  Notice the white maple leaf - he is Canadian and from Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment