Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sitting Saturday - That is Babysitting

Well, it's that time again for us to look after the grandchildren overnight to give their Dad a break.  It has been a while since we have them sleepover.  We have not seen both Gamble and his sister Greenlee since around Christmas.  Their schedules have change so we don't have Gamble sleepover every other weekend like we use to. Unfortunately, Jeff will have to watch them by himself on Sunday because I have to go to my volunteer work.  I am guessing it's not going to be to hard for Jeff because it will only be for a couple of hours before they are picked up.  Jeff also mentioned that we will have to start thinking of what we can do with them during the summer months when they stay with us. My reply was that I hope that we will have the energy to entertain two energetic kids for half a day and maybe more.  

Just a little update on the SAP Open from yesterday when my MIL and I watched two single matches.  At first we did not get to sit where we should be because it was KIDS morning and I am sure you know that means.  It was at least thousands of children that were loud and annoying. Sorry, I love my children but these were kids that seemed like they just got out of solitary confinement.  Anyway, the benefit of the little change of seating, I got to meet someone specialIt was funny because no one recognized him except me.  He was very casual and just not making any big deal.  I approached him and got an autograph and he was very nice about it.  I found out that his daughter is married to Tom Haas (tennis player).  

The autograph is from David Foster, composer/song writer. He wrote my name as "Lucky"
 

1 comment:

  1. David Foster's daughter Sara is on a show I watch, 90210. Isn't David Foster Canadian? Is that why you recognized him?

    ReplyDelete