Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Maybe Monday - A Movie and No Grammy

In case you are still contemplating what movie to see this coming week or weekend, you should watch Zero Dark Thirty.  Although I am not a great movie picker, this one is definitely something worth seeing.  This is all I am going to say and I hope you enjoy is as much as we did.  I am not sure when we will see a movie again but if we do, maybe we will either see Lincoln or Les Miserables or something else that just got released. 

Last night was the Grammy Awards and I was planning on posting some of my favorite performers but since we ended up recording it, I really have no clue who won and which part was the best.  The rest of the world watched it yesterday while I will be watching it this morning while having my breakfast.  The good part is that I can breeze through the commercials and I'll be able to finish watching it in a couple of hours.
 
Belated Kung Hei Fat Choi or Gong Hey Fat Choy, which was yesterday and we forgot all about it, we could have had Chinese food.  But my MIL did not forget about it, she had a card for us and brought some special fortune cookies.  We have never tasted this kind and am happy to say they were delicious.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment