Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Truthful Thursday - New sewing items

When the weather outside is not so sunny, I end up staying at home doing some of my crafts.
There was one order of the potato bag from one of the girls from the place I volunteer.  Sometimes it's not worth to set up everything for just one item so I decided to make a few more.  I had bought a yard of this particular fabric that I thought was close enough to look like cranberries, but actually it's some sort of a plant with red berries.  We have one growing in the side of our home and I usually use it around Christmas as part of our center piece decorations.  
The green one is an order and the others will be used as gifts for some of my B&B guests.
It must have been my lucky day, I bought this remnant for $1.50 and made a scarf.
Although the NFL season is over, at least I now own a Patriots scarf and will be wearing it next winter.  It feels so fluffy, warm and most of all very patriotric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment