Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weight Wednesday - Really need to try

It's not a new year's resolution but I am really going to try and lose weight this year.  The benefits of losing ten pounds would make a difference in the management of my Diabetes.  If for some reason I can lose 20 pounds then I am sure my doctor would have to reassess some of my medication maybe even my insulin regiment.  I have decided to just make some small changes that I know I can commit.  While searching for some easier things that will help, I found this list as well as some quick exercises I could even while watching TV with Jeff.
I have made a list and would like to share with you as well as the quick exercises.  Let me know if have seen or tried any of this and if it actually works.  For now I will give it a try and share my success or failure.  
  1. Drink a glass of water every day
  2. Climb stairs for 2 minutes - every day
  3. Do a little house work - half an hour every day
  4. Eat cereal with non fat milk for breakfast - once a week
  5. Drink 8 oz of non fat milk - every day
  6. Walk briskly for 20 minutes - every day
  7. Eat a piece of fruit - twice a week
  8. Dance for an hour - once a week
  9. Hula Hoop for 15 minutes - every day
  10. Drink ice water with a splash of juice instead of diet soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment