Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tennis Tuesday - SAP Open

This week the SAP Tennis Open is at the HP Pavillion.  My MIL was able to get us free tickets for one of the days.  Not sure yet which one but whatever it is I know that we will enjoy it.  Although at first I wanted to see the Bryan Brothers play their first match but evening tickets are expensive.  I love tennis but not enough to pay those extra expenses.  The players that will be competing are not the tops ones but it will still be great matches.  I would love to see the Canadian player Milos Raonic.  The other interesting exhibition match will be a mixed doubles with Steffi Graf and Andy Roddick.  Unfortunately that's not what our ticket will be.  Last year my MIL got us the third round match and we watched almost seven hours of tennis (day matches).  Then the next day one of my tennis buddies called last minute to give me three tickets for the night match.  They were great seats and we saw John McEnroe play an exhibition match which was very entertaining.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment