Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Soulful Sunday - and the OSCAR goes to

Tonight will be all about the OSCAR so I decided to do this post about it.  I will just go through the different categories and pick my choiceTomorrow I will check all my picks and see how good or how bad I did.  And the Oscar goes to:
  • Best Picture - ARGO
  • Best Actor in a leading role - Hugh Jackman
  • Best Actress in a leading role - Jessica Chastain
  • Best Director - Steven Spielberg
  • Best Music (original score) - Lincoln - John Williams
  • Best Actor in a supporting role - Alan Arkin
  • Best Actress in a supporting role - Anne Hathaway
  • Best Animated Feature film - Brave
  • Best Music (original song) - Skyfall by Adelle       
  • Best Cinematography - Life of Pi 
Although I have not seen a lot of movies, I have watched all the different awards and I remembered some of the winners.  So far I have only seen Argo, Zero Dark Thirty and Silver Linings Playbook.  Good luck to all my choice of winners and I hope they get the Oscar.

1 comment:

  1. this is probably the first year I haven't seen any of the oscar nominated movies :( but obviously I have a good reason to be missing out ;) I can't wait to see Silver Linings Playbook (I have only heart great things about it-- Marianne loved it!) That said, I'll still be watching ;) Can we discuss best dressed fashion tomorrow?

    My favorite movie wasn't a nominee but if you haven't seen it you MUST : "The Perks of Being a Wallflower."

    Happy Oscar Watching!

    ReplyDelete