Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Truthful Thursday - Relative responsibilities

Sometimes there are things in life that just makes you cringe and wonder how you were able to survive all the issues that came your way.  I always thought that you have to be responsible for your own life once you reach the adult years.  Then when you have children, you are responsible for them until they become adults.  Sometimes you have to look after your parents later on in life if they are unable to care for themselves.  Most of the time you only have to be responsible for yourself.  So who is responsible for your adult brother or sister? What if you did not have any brother or sister to help you out, then you are on your own.  Does it make you a bad person if you are unable to provide for themWhat if you know that they are financially taken care of but does not have any relatives visiting them because they live far awaySince today is my day to say what is either bothering me or just how I feel about this particular topic, I know I am opening myself to being judge or criticize.  But that is the best part about blogging, it gives you that freedom to write what's in your mind.  Oh bother!  

This looks like one happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment