Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Single Sunday - Ryder Cup Final Day

What was I thinking?  I cannot believe that I did not take today as a day off from my volunteer.  Thank God for DVR so I won't miss the finals at the Ryder Cup.  The only problem with this is that the place I volunteer is at the Golf Course and can you guess what they talk about there?  You guess it right - GOLF.  Therefore I will have to make sure I don't ask the people coming out to play or anyone else there.  By the time I get home, the results will be announced and I don't want to know until I watch the recorded version.  I wanted to show you what I wore today in support of Team USA.  I wish them all the luck in the world and it's time for the Americans to get the cup back.

I found a ribbon with the USA letters.

Sorry for the unfocused shot but you can see I am wearing a RED flipflop.
My pony tail with the USA ribbon.

My red top and blue skirt.
It will be a nice surprise for me when I watch it later today to see the my TEAM won.

2 comments:

  1. This reminded me of when I was a maniac trying to avoid Olympic spoilers! It was very tough to do.

    I love all your Team USA spirit! Even though they didn't win, you are by far the prettiest and most spirited fan! :) I love the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i wish you would have had that nice surprise of a win :(
    you looked so cute in your USA ribbons!

    you are kind to do a generous giveaway (i love that it will fall on Canada's Thanksgiving). I found your blog through my twinkie who just adores you and Leesh. i'm glad to be an official follower now <3

    ReplyDelete