Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Manic Monday - More sewing

The weekend fly by so fast because I was so busy with cutting all the fabrics to make all kinds of small project.  After finishing the fabric wallet, I had more left over fabrics which I wanted to use and do not want to store it again.  I started thinking what I could do with some of the smaller fabric.  Although the fabric baby slippers are small, it still takes a bit more fabric because of the shape and you need doubles because you are actually doing a pair (R&L) each time.  Some of the fabric, I was able to cut for credit card holder, others are for business card holder, the longer ones are for cell phone or eyeglasses holder.  I just kept going until there was nothing left of a particular fabric.  Some of the fabric is just enough for some sort of holder, I actually don't have a clue what it will be used for.  Maybe a key holder.

Check out these items that ends up to be a set, that is if you like the pattern, then you can have everything matching.  Both of these pattern have a matching fabric wallet.

Cell phone or eyeglasses holder.

Business card or credit card holder  
On another topic, since I started doing volunteer at the golf course, we moved our weekly dinner with my MIL to Saturday night.  This past weekend I was craving for the simple Spaghetti and meatballs dinner served with cheese garlic bread and a garden salad.

A little sprinkle of goat cheese on top my spaghetti and meatballs/
 

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for the adorable baby slippers that you made for our baby girl Felix! <3 they are so beautifully made and the grippers on the bottom will be perfect when she learns to walk. The fabric compliments each other well. THANK-YOU with all my heart! I told Leesh once I can find some time to myself (right now Felix is sleeping so i had to sneak away for a proper albeit quick thank-you) i can't wait to snap a photo for my blog. <3 it means so much to me!

    ps. spaghetti is one of my ultimate comfort foods-- goat cheese on top? i'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete