Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Why Wednesday - Just Because

Just because I did not want to miss a day without posting, today will be all about what I have been doing, what's keeping me busy and what's on the drawing board.

On the last day my daughter was visiting we stopped by Target and she found this so called Chevron Pillow Sham with colors that would go so well with their bedroom theme.  Only problem was that there was only one.  After she left, I tried to look for them and to no avail.
So now I have been checking out stores with something CHEVRON in the hopes that she might find something that she likes. Here's a collection of what I have found.  She's probably cracking up reading today's blog.

Is this a Chevron dress? It's available at Target
Chevron rug for kitchen
Chevron comforter in purple from Big Lots
Chevron Shower Curtains from Target
 This is what I have been doing for the past week but I manage to sew an apron which was an order from my hairstylist for at list a couple of months.

This is a reversible apron.
For my upcoming project, I started cutting all the fabric to make the famous Fabric Wallet that my daughter showed me how to make. It's a great gift for girl friends and can be used as a secret stash for money or for coupons.  When it's all done, there will be 19 wallets available for gifts, prize and maybe even for sale.

This will be the outside part of the wallet and the lining will have a matching or similar colors.
That's all for today. I am so glad that I was able to post something that you might find interesting.  Even with my busy schedule, I still don't want to miss a day of blogging.  Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.

 

1 comment:

  1. I really like chevron and surprisingly, I have nothing chevron in our house. I really like how you have photographed anything chevron you have come across.

    If the wallets are a prize, I will try and promote it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete