Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Melting Monday - Hot Vegas Nights

Second part of my report of our Vegas Trip.  During our four day stay, the temperature was very very hot.  On our first evening we decided to walk to NY NY to check out the bar that has the live music - Dueling Piano.  Around 930 in the evening, the temperature was about 92F.  During the day, we did not get out of our hotel until about after lunch.  We would walk for a bit but most of the time we would go from one hotel to another using their secret bridge, secret walk ways and the cool tram than runs from our hotel to Bellagio and back.

View from our hotel room on the 15th floor - a little scary for me.
Two big lady bug made of fresh flowers at the Bellagio.

Thai Chili Wings at the Pub at Monte Carlo -so yummy.
I could not resist to take a little break from all the walking.  Very comfy sofa at the Palazzo.
There are a few more photos to share and I will try and include them for my next post.  Happy Labor Day Weekend to my Canadian and American friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment