Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Favorite Friday - Games that I love

The last couple of nights, Jeff and I  have violated our bed time rule which is NO playing games on our phone or Kindle before going to sleep. The name of the game is called SNEEZIES.  My daughter introduced me to this game when I was visiting her last summer in Toronto.  When I got my new cell phone last year, I was playing a lot of Angry Birds and forgot about Sneezies.  Since Jeff got his Kindle last year he has only added a few games and that included Sneezies, Router, and all the Angry Birds.  What is funny is that I got him to agree that we play a little bit before going to sleep because it makes my eyes tired.  We take turns playing it and we made up our own rule as we go along.  It's so funny sometimes because the goal is to clear as many of these sneezies and meet the target.  When one does not make at least half of the target number, then we have to let the other person try.  I know it's a little bit childish but we sometimes laugh at each other when we get such low numbers.  Here's some of my favorite games that I play on my phone and on Jeff's Kindle Fire.
  • Angry Birds
  • Angry Birds Seasonal
  • Angry Birds Rio
  • Angry Birds Space
  • Sneezies
  • Farting Smiles
  • Flow Free
  • Router
Do you have a favorite game that you play on your phone or tablet?  Do you play games with others, like Words With Friends?  Do you have a time limit when you do play?

1 comment:

  1. I still like Sneezies. It's my favorite.

    I use to play Words with Friends but it made me feel dumb.

    ReplyDelete