Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Trying Tuesday - my new hula hoop




Introducing my rainbow hula hoop.  When my daughter was here in August, I took her to my special Nail Supply Store.  In the same plaza we found some interesting store that sells items from clothes, toys, footwear, kitchen stuff and what a surprise, HULA HOOPS.  They sell them with different weights starting from 2,3, 4,5, 6 pounds.  I tried a couple then and checked out the prices which was very similar and within $1 or $2 spread.  I was not sure then but after a few weeks of thinking about it, I decided to get one and we went back to the same store.  It sat in our living room for a few days and then I started using it trying to remember what I did as a kid.  Well, what a surprise, it's not as easy as I thought it was.  I did a little research and watch a couple of videos how to do it.  Then the next day I tried it again.  Now I am happy to report that I could do it for a longer period than when I first started.  The instruction that came with it advices not to do it more than 15 minutes per day and no more than four times per week.  The other store owner who sold similar item suggested to do it once a day for about 15 minutes.  She mentioned that you should see some result specially in the waistline.  

Have you ever tried using Hula Hoop as your fitness buddy?  Do you have special routine that you can suggest?  Hopefully I can see results after a few months and of course I will share whatever the outcome.  Happy Hula Hooping!

No comments:

Post a Comment