Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Truthful Thursday - A very nice surprises

You know what is the best surprise?  The one that arrives by snail mail.  The other day I received a box from my friend Lis who visited us at the end of April.  Here's the surprise.
Thank you card for their great stay at CPBB.
This solar hummingbird is now glowing at our backyard at night.
Last night when I got home from tennis and golf, I opened our mail box and found an envelope from my daughter.  At first I thought it was just some regular mail.  When I opened it, there was a surprise for me.  
The perfect birthday card.
What to Eat pad
My daughter found the perfect card and a perfect gift because I do love planning my meals.
I love the three choices for dinner.  Dine in, dine out or take out.  The pad says that it will make my life easier.  I don't have to think about meals every day - only have to think once a week.  Another bonus is the convenient fridge mounting magnet on back.  Thank you so much. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got the card and gift. I mailed it late. I wanted to tell you that something was coming but I also wanted it to be a surprise!

    ReplyDelete