Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Timely Tuesday - New nail supply and more

With summer being just around the corner or for some summer has already arrived, it was nice to get some new summer colors for my nail art.  My MIL gave me some really neat stuff for mother's day and the regular Sunday flowers.  

As you can see, I received a variety of nail polish supply with two palettes of eye shadow in earth tones and very neutral colors that with go with anything.  The great thing about it is that I could take one for our cruise instead of taking a few little single ones that takes space.  The current nail polish I have just happen to match so perfectly. 
It's very simple, apply the base color and apply the sparkle just on the tips similar to a French manicure.
My cheap and chic combo,

1 comment: