Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Footjoy Friday - A real comfy shoe

My feet is joyful not because of Foot joy golf shoes but a new pair of really comfy flat shoes that I bought at Ross last Tuesday.  I was window shopping after my golf game when I saw this pair that look comfy.  It was my size and the last pair but it was beige boring color.  I felt it and then put in one foot and then the other and OMG, my feet started feeling very joyful.  I did not do the "should I or shouldn't I" because my daughter taught me the "YSYLT" (you snooze you lose theory).  So I bought it along with a new dress ( for my birthday and our upcoming cruise).  Then I saw this pink wallet that I also thought with be perfect for our cruise.  The good part about buying on Tuesday is that I get my senior discount.  When Jeff saw the pair of shoes, he said that although it looks comfy it's not usually the style I would pick (so true).  He loves the dress and as for the pink wallet - he thinks it's perfect for my pink purse.
Dirty Laundry Shoe - oh so comfy
Pink aluminum wallet
You will have to wait for the photo of my new dress as I won't wear it until my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment