Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Worth it Wednesday - More new stuff

Two days ago my Canadian visitors left for their tour of California.  They stayed with us for one night and we had such a nice visit.  Lis and her husband are driving along the coast and stopping at those special places.  Lis and I worked together for many years and the last time I saw her was in June 2011.  She brought me some nice gifts and I love to show it off.
My favorite golf gloves and she got me all the four colors available.
She must have read my blog prior to leaving for their trip.  I can wear this one with anything.
In two days one of my BFF will be arriving and she will be staying with us for a week.  We have a few things lined up but not finalized.  I know that we will do a bit of shopping, walking the downtown area of some quaint towns, maybe see a movie, try some oysters and the Sushi boat or train.  We will probably take her to Monterey or Carmel or Santa Cruz.  I am not sure if we will have to do the Petroglyph experience but I can suggest it and maybe a little tennis too.  The weather forecast is sunny and warm during her stay so I know that she will definitely enjoy a bit of sun specially coming from the great white north.  One thing I have to make sure is that we take photos so I can have something to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment