Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Something Saturday - Oh bother

Something is humming in my left ear.  The problem started last Wednesday afternoon.  I booked an appointment with my doctor just to make sure it's nothing serious.  Getting older is not fun when something is bothering you and you don't have a clue where or how it started.  The other thing that is bother some is the bump on top of my left foot.  Not sure if it was a result of that time I tripped and fell in the garage.  My knees seems to be find and actually did not get black and blue.  When I was golfing on Tuesday afternoon that's when the pain started so I loosen my left shoe to ease the pain.  It did for a short period and after my golf game, it was still a bit painful.  Hopefully these will all be addressed on my appointment and that I don't have to worry about it anymore.  Although these things are bothersome, I have had so much fun creating those baby slippers and I am done for a while.  I believe I made a total of 15 slippers.  Mostly for baby girls but maybe one or two could be for baby boys. My daughter suggested to make some with anchor prints as they are suppose to be a hot item.  
My second favorite.
My #1 favorite.
My Saturday Day Shoe Fair
What is your favorite out of all these baby slippers? Do you think I should make adult size slippers?  Do you know anyone that might need one or two? 

1 comment: