Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Timely Tuesday - Terrific Birthday

Thank you to all of you who sent your birthday wishes to my blog, my email, my phone and snail mail.  My day started with a breakfast at Jack in the box, a little shopping at Ross and Bed Bath and Beyond and then golf at Deep Cliff.  The day ended with dinner and drinks at the Elephant Bar.  Sorry I forgot to take photos of our meal because we were so hungry and only remembered half way through our meal.  On Sunday night, my MIL made her famous Roast Beef dinner with all the trimmings.  It was so good that she sent the leftovers with us.  Then she surprised me with a bouquet of roses and a bag filled with gifts - fifty nine in total.
My niece collected all the ribbons from the gifts and made me this special ribbons bouquet. I think she has been to too many bridal showers. 
Ribbon bouquet

13 beautiful roses in a variety of colors
6 cupcakes with a special frosting
My birthday gifts from my MIL (she is such a sweetheart)
#258 (Azure Blue) Diorshow Mascara from my favorite niece Marilen
What was very interesting were the other birthday wishes that came from the following business that included some sort of gift.
  • Royal Caribbean - Crown and Anchor Society
  • Carnival Cruises
  • Sephora - a free Sugar kisses mini lip duo - to be picked up at their store
  • Preston Wynn Spa - $25 spa credit
  • Panera - something awaiting when I visit their store
  • Le Boulanger - free cinnamon roll
  • AARP 
It was definitely a wonderful birthday and many thanks to everyone for all your birthday wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment