Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Simply Saturday - Back to Normal

A week ago my BFF arrived and today she is heading home.  We have had such a great time but also relaxing time.  Each morning we take our time getting up and taking it easy, no rushing to go out shopping, just spending a lot of quality time in our back yard.  Yesterday we played tennis again and had a nice lunch in our patio drinking our ADIOS drink.  Since I had recorded the second day of the Players tournament, we watched a bit while relaxing in our living room.  It was still a very nice evening so we had our dinner in our deck and sat talking for hours after dinner.  I made Turon (Banana dessert) and served it with ice cream.  Shortly after it was time for bed.  I cannot believe that her visit was over but it's OK to get back to our normal life.  It was nice having her around as she is such an easy going guest - not really a guest as she was very comfortable at home and also giving me a hand at anything.  She enjoyed everything from the meals, our dance work outs, shopping at my favorite stores and sitting each morning in the backyard watching Ted and Sylvia take turns sitting/guarding the nest.
TL and our Adios Lunch
Appetizer Plates that TL painted at Petroglyph (Ceramic Lounge)
Unfortunately I cannot show the ones I did as it's a surprise for my daughter.  Maybe after she gets it from TL, she will post it on her blog or I can feature it some other day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment