Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sweet Saturday - Bright nails and toes

In preparation for my week with my BFF from Canada, I decided to change the polish on my toes and applied some nail art on my finger nails.  At first I was just going to have it in different colors and then it looked sort of plain so I added some simple nail art.  This is my result.
Very happy because my nails look very alive.
My apologies but toes were not cooperating for this photo shoot.
Dots are very easy and fast nail art. This is my daughter's nail art that I did while she was visiting.
Almost forgot, today is CINCO de MAYO - a special holiday in the Bay area.  There's parade downtown San Jose with food and entertainment. There's a two day a la carte and art festival in Mountain View with lots of artisan display, live music, great food and drinks and the best part - it's free.  If you are visiting the area, don't forget to support any events.

No comments:

Post a Comment