Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Truthful Thursday - I am so excited x 2

The counter is getting very close to 7777.  Unfortunately I only have received 5 entries which is too bad, but on the other hand, it will be a lot easier to mark.  I am also thinking that since there are only 5 entries, I might just decide and have one winner and four runner up.  The truth is, it's my contest on my blog and I can technically do what ever I want.  For those of you who responded to my 7777 contest, thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and submitting answers to the seven questions. Hopefully the counter will hit 7777 by the end of this week so the judges can mark the entries and I can announce the winner by Sunday or Monday at the latest.  Good luck to all and if you are still contemplating on entering, you have at least another day or two.  


What else I am so excited about are the baby slippers that I have started making.  Yesterday was my second day of the marathon and it is very addictive.  Once I am doing the final zigzag, I get truly excited turning the slippers to see what the finish product looks.  As soon as I finish it, I immediately take a photo and send it to my daughter for her comment.  So here's what I have done since yesterday's post.

My favorite is the flowery one with rickrack.



No comments:

Post a Comment