Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Timely Tuesday - Summer hair cut

When we picked up Gamble last Friday for his sleep over, we were very happy to see his new hair cut.  A summer hair cut is so timely because the weather can get hot and a short hair is perfect for boys who loves playing outdoors.  On Saturday morning before heading out to a couple of festival, Gamble wanted me to fix his hair.  I used a little bit of gel and hair spray to create a Mohawk effect in the middle of the head.  He actually liked the way I did it but I believe I would need to get one of those Twisted Taffy by Sebastian or Redken Pliable Styling Paste.  For his next sleep over, I will definitely have something available in the hopes that I will be the coolest Ola (Grandma).  We took him to a couple of Festivals which maybe was a bit too much but he had fun, won a few little toys and enjoyed some cotton candy.  He is very easy to entertain and such a great grandson.  We always look forward to our time with him and someday he will be able to spend a real weekend with us.  Of course we also look forward to having his sister tag along too.  But for now, we will enjoy whatever time we can get to see him.
He is growing very fast and looking like a big boy.
Gamble picked this baby slipper for his sister, unfortunately it was too small.
GreenLee almost one year

No comments:

Post a Comment