Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Friendly Friday - BFF is arriving

Introducing TL,my other BFF. This photo was taken in her part-time backyard in Stratford, Ontario
Yes, that's right Stratford, Justin Bieber's home town.  Although my BFF does not reside there, she is there a lot for special reason.  For the next eight days she will be staying with us and enjoy the warm weather of northern California.  TL and I have been friends for at least 14 years.  We both worked for the same department for a number of years.  She is my movie date, sushi partner, but most of all a true BFF.  We have shared stories and helped each other through good and bad times.  The last time I saw her was in 2011 when we spend some time in Stratford.  We went to see Bridesmaid in one of the smaller theater where you don't even get a ticket, you just pay and that's it.  She treated me to a very nice dinner at a special restaurant called Rundles. I am very excited because I wanted to show her all the special quaint towns around the area, the favorite shops that I love to get real deals, and of course some of my favorite restaurants.  While she is visiting, I will most likely give her my own special home mani-pedi as a treat.  Of course the visit would not be complete unless we take her to Monterey, Carmel or maybe Santa Cruz.  TL is a very special BFF and we are so happy she chose our CPBB for her Spring mini get away.
TL and Jeff during our honeymoon tour of the Grand Canyon. This is why we are such great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment