Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sleepy Sunday - Staying up late

What happens when your BFF comes to visit?  You end up staying late the first couple nights because you have so many stories to share.  That is exactly what happened.  TL arrived on Friday night and we stayed up till midnight just to catch up with our short stories but that did not stop us from getting up early on Saturday.  We had our CPBB special breakfast to give us our energy for the A la carte and arts festival in Mountain View.  Before we headed out, I decided to give TL one of my special manicure.  Check it out.
I started with a pale pink base, then an off centered white line and ended with three silvery moon beam dots.
On the way to the festival after parking our car, we stumbled upon the remnants of a garage sale.  Bargains to be had!!!  What I learned from my daughter is that expression "you snooze you lose".  I was not looking for more furniture but this cutest little desk was an offer too good to refuse.  To sweeten the deal, they threw in an otter music box for free for the visiting Canuck who was wearing a pashmina in 80 degree weather??
My garage sale bargain - $5
The icing on the cake - free souvenir that plays "You are my Sunshine" - perfect from California.
There are many more days of fun ahead, we have to pace ourselves.  My friend TL doesn't even know that I am going to make her do the Just Dance 3 with me.  I wonder if she would like this dance.


1 comment:

  1. What a great bargain find! Is the desk for your sewing machine?

    Because you made me do Just Dance 3, I have that No Limits song in my head constantly.

    ReplyDelete