Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sick Saturday - Again, that's what I said

Black Friday started my morning not feeling too bouncy.  I did not have the appetite for any breakfast but knew I had to eat.  Jello was my go to when I feel sick.  To make the story short, I have a stomach flu which was confirmed by my doctor.  After submitting to some blood work to rule out more serious issues like gall bladder, appendix or pancreas.  It will take at least 24 to 48 hours to get the bug out.  My diet included liquids, lots and lots so as not to get dehydrated.  He also suggested the BRAT diet (banana, rice, applesauce and toast).  I couldn't even get pass the banana.  After 24 hours I received an email that all the lab results are good.  So now I'm just trying to get my energy back and hope for the best. 

It's interesting that Jeff's scarf makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment