Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wishful Wednesday - One week ago

Just in case you have been checking my blog daily and got disappointed when you did because there was no new post for almost a week, it's because I have been sick with whatever flu I got.  I have been staying home and have not seen any other person except Jeff.  I've received some invite to get together for lunch, coffee, walk, golf and even shopping but unfortunately I couldn't go.  Even today when I feel a little bit better, I'm embarrassed when I cough and I don't want anyone to get what I've experienced.  Not really sure when I'm contagious or when is a good time to be with others.  I would like to make sure that I am healthy before I go out and see my friends.  I'm sure some type of flu is not hanging around this long, lucky me, it seems like this one does not want to go away.  Since I cannot just take any type of over the counter pills, syrup or whatever they sell now a days - I had to resort to old fashion cure - lots of liquids and lots of rests.  Trust me, I did all that and I am still not feeling my bounce back.  I'm so afraid to start doing things just in case it is still in my system and definitely do not want a relapse - is there such a thing?  Honestly I just want to get back to normal because I am getting really tired of being sick and tired.  On a happier note,  Jeff surprised me with a new helper for our home. It's a Robomop and her nickname - Lucille Ball.  As you know our Consuelo (Neeto) has been on leave for quite a while.  We are not sure when she will be back so I ask Jeff if we can get a replacement.  Although not as smart as Consuelo, it will have to do for now specially when I am unable to do this chore.

20131112_200819.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment