Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

SIL Sunday - Happy Birthday Mike

My one and only son in law who by the way is also my favorite is celebrating his birthday today.  Mike if you are reading this post, today is all about you.  Of course it should be all about you when it's your birthday as it only comes once a year.  Whatever you are doing for your birthday, I hope that you will enjoy each and every moment and don't forget to capture it so you will have something to remember it by.  Here's my top ten reason why he is my favorite SIL. 
  • Patient
  • Caring
  • Thoughtful
  • Artistic
  • Animated
  • Funny
  • Musical
  • Respectful
  • Understanding
  • Kind
Happy birthday to you and may you have an awesome time where ever you will be on your birthday and may all your birthday wishes come true.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment