Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Surprise Sunday - A new painting

Who does not love a surprise? Everyone loves a surprise, right.  It could be anything, any day and anywhere.  Surprise just makes you day.  It made mine this past weekend.  I came home from my errand and there was a package in our front door.  Normally Jeff is the only one who gets packages but they are not surprises.  I checked the sender and found out it was from my daughter.  What could be inside?  It's a big package but very light.  I really had no idea.  In the front of the package was an envelope (open this first).  So I did and started reading.  It was very emotional for me and got me teary eyed.  Now I would like to share with you what she sent. 

My daughter's first piece from her painting class.  Sunset at changing of the leaves.
She took a painting class by herself.  She has never done any type of art since her high school days.  I am so touched that she thought of me for her first piece.  She knows I really miss the changing of the leaves in Ontario.  This will remind me of her, our life together and that each sunset brings another day to look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment