Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tunes Tuesday - Songs that reminds me of

This past weekend I decided to listen to the 70's and 80's music through the TV because it does not have any commercial.  I kinda miss listening to the radio through the internet but like some of our toys, it has not been working lately, therefore I had to resort to using the music channel on Comcast.  While doing some house chores or sewing, the songs keeps me upbeat special the sounds during those years.  I find it interesting that certain songs reminds me of a particular person.  Do you have only one particular song for one a particular person?  Does it bring back memories of where, when and what you were doing?  Here's some of those songs and the person that I think of.
  • Come on Eileen - my daughter
  • Speed of sound - my son
  • I don't wanna miss a thing - my husband
  • Biggest part of me - my sister
  • Baby come back - my son in law
  • Where do we go - my friend Percy
  • Return of the Mack - my friend Lorna
  • Livin' on a prayer - my friend Gina 
  • Blinded by the light - my friend Brock
  • Paradise by the dashboard light- my friend Rose
  • Cold as ice- my friend Russ
  • Goodbye stranger - my friend Katrina
So the next time you hear a song, think of that person, reconnect and reminisce.  Music is life.





No comments:

Post a Comment