Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Macchiato Monday - My first time

It might be hard to believe that the first time I tried a Macchiato coffee was in Rome, Italy.  I was on a business trip with my buddy Alex.  Since we were only there for two nights, we had to take advantage of doing our own tour of the city.  He has been there before so he knew where to take me.  We checked out the most interesting spot and at some point we had to stop for coffee.  You probably won't believe it but we saw a Dunkin Donut in the middle of the busy section.  There were different variety of coffee flavors and the one that attracted my taste buds was one called Macchiato.  I believe it was just plain or maybe it was a latte or maybe a caramel.  On the day of our departure while waiting for our flight in the business class lounge, I noticed people going up to the bar and ordering some fancy coffee.  That's right some guy was making it fresh and there I was lining up to get the best Macchiato coffee ever.  It's not the same when I make it from our Keurig coffee maker but the Archer Farms Caramel macchiato is not bad.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment