Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Fall Friday - It's still fall, right

My daughter and her husband recently came back for NYC.  Yesterday she sent me some photos that I can share.  I have to admit that the changing of the leaves in Ontario, Canada are much prettier than these.  There's a section of highway 401 going east mid point between Toronto and Ottawa that is spectacular.  Another one that I cannot miss each year is to check the Forks of the Credit which is about half an hour drive from where I lived.  Not to forget the big park in Gatineau, Quebec.  One of Jeff's visit was around September and I was able to show him the real changing of the leaves.  Although they have some leaves changing in California, it can never match the ones in Eastern, Ontario.  It has been raining in the bay area for two days so I've started sewing again.  This time I am trying to complete the order for my MIL for her sets of lady bug placemats.





No comments:

Post a Comment