Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tasty Thursday - What makes me feel better

There are so many good things to eat everyday but when you are sick with whatever, then even the most expensive fruit or steak or lobster just doesn't cut it.  Yesterday Jeff ask me to come out to the back yard and check out one of his plants.  A few months ago he planted some upside down strawberry.  Remember this photo?


It's hard to believe but there's at least two strawberries on this hanging plant.  Even if it's only one ready to pick, it was such a perfect one.  Jeff thought that it will make me feel good once I taste the product of his gardening talent.  I remembered to take a photo before I consumed the one strawberry.  Jeff had a bite and he let me eat the rest.  It was the sweetest strawberry that I have ever tasted.  It had the right texture and just enough juice.

20131112_184941.jpg
Perfect shape with no bumps or dents.  I almost did not want to eat it but I did not want it wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment