Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Timely Tuesday - Checking for sales

Thinking of gifts for Christmas for people you love can be a little stressful.  But if you have a great family that are truly understanding, then it can be just one easy holiday shopping.  Take for example Jeff.  We have decided last year the we will just pick one gift that we really love to have.  This makes it easy for us and nothing is returned or wasted.  While searching for some porch lights at a couple of stores, we found something that he would like to have.  I offered to buy it as his Christmas gift.  The week later I was checking some of the flyers that came through the mail.  Lucky for me that I check because that item Jeff wanted is now on sale.  When Jeff came home I asked him if he wanted to pick up that item just in case they sell out.  You probably would not guess what I got him.  Here's some hint.  It has a nice shape, it's pretty hot and it'll keep you warm.  

This is Chiminea, a new addition to the deck family. In the background is Firepit and Grill.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment