Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Miniature Monday - My leftover treats

How many left over Halloween candies do you have?  This year we had double the number of kids that stopped by the house.  If you recall my blog about organizing my treats in three different categories, then you can remember some of my favorites.  I decided to take photo just in case you missed that post.  We have a small basket that Jeff keeps in his office.  Sometimes he takes a handful and places them in his pocket.  Sometimes we have one or two for our evening snack.  I know I shouldn't be eating a lot of these treats because of the sugar content.  But as you can  see, these are miniature candies and they are in fact very small.  I figured since I have been sick for almost ten days with whatever flu I got, I did not think twice to have one or two of these treats when I was feeling bad and did not have an appetite.


From the top, Milk Duds, Take 5, Oh Henry, Almond Joy, KitKat, Twix, Heath Bar, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Snickers, Hershey and last but not least Hubba Bubba.  I know that some of these are not available in Canada but at the same time, there are some candy bars they have which we cannot find here in the USA.  What is your favorite candy bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment