Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sewing Saturday - For my BFF's grandchild

Time sure flies by when you are busy but really slow when you are sick.  I did not realize that I miscalculated the timing for sewing the project for my BFF's first grandchild.  I was asking him a few days ago when the baby was due, and his reply was any day now.  He was so nice to tell me not to worry about it and just get better first.  I have been checking on fabrics for a couple of months but have not decided what to pick.  Now I needed to get them and start my project.  This time I might even ask Jeff to help me make one of the blankets.  If you have seen some of the baby shower set that I have done, you know that there's a lot of pieces and it does take time.  My problem is that I'm still not 100% clear of my flu therefore at times have very little energy.  I started a couple of days ago and it has taken me all that time to finish it up.  Now I'm sharing you what I've accomplished and I am hoping the new parents will enjoy using them for their newborn.  Welcome Emilia Rose! Congratulations Percy - you are now officially a GRANDPA.

Travel diaper and wipes holder

The complete set

Reversible washable bibs

Very fluffy big blanket from birth to age 3,4 or 5

Burp pads for the new parents
20131114_122019.jpg
Reversible baby blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment