Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Talent Tuesday - Jeff's new creation

What happens when Jeff gets a four day weekend?  It usually starts with weekly yard work like mowing the lawn, raking the leaves, trimming or getting rid of the damn ivy.  But this past weekend it was different because he was worried about the rain coming in and he needs to get some of the wood, tools, etc. put away.  Since I had been sick and basically stayed indoors, I really don't have a clue what he is doing.  At first I thought the sound was coming from the next door neighbors but it seems to get louder.  There was some hammering, sawing, screwing and a few banging.  Once it starts getting darker, all that sound stops and he comes back to the house.  Sunday morning was sunny and warm and he was back out there.  After lunch I decided to come out and get some fresh air and to my surprise there was Jeff's new creation located behind the new fence he had built.  What is that, an OUTHOUSE???  Actually it's a tiny shed for the firewood for the chiminea as well as a place to keep the yard tools dry.  I took a photo and although not completely finished, I was impressed of they way he used all the left over materials from the old fence, old retaining wall, etc.  I can't hardly wait for us to paint it and maybe do some art work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment