Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Friendship Friday - Happy Birthday Rose

Another one of my BFF is celebrating her birthday today.  We call her Rose, Rosie, Rosemary, and sometimes Perez ( it's a long story and it's also an inside joke).  She has been my friend for almost 20 years.  We've worked together, played together, cried together but most of the time we laugh together.  She's so much fun to be with and she's a very caring and thoughtful friend.  We have been through thick and thin, joys and sorrows, and she's always there for me. There are so many stories that I can share and some that I can't as it's our secret. Today I just want to wish her the happiest birthday ever and I look forward to her visiting us next year.  Luckily she has decided to retire at a very young age.  I know that she will enjoy the time away from the work that she's had for 30 years.  Congratulations and all the best.
Rose is the blonde girl in Phoenix airport waiting for me.
Nina, Becky and Rose at my retirement party.

Gina, Shari, me, Percy and Rose (taken at work many years ago)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment