Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Soulful Sunday - It's not so soulful if she's not around

The expression Time flies when you are having fun is so true.  This past eight days we have been having fun with my daughter and her hubby.  Each day the hours go by so fast and we find ourselves a little tired because we seem to be doing a lot of things.  One day we were laughing so hard we were all in tears.  The other time we were so indecisive about which place to have lunch, we found ourselves talking loud and we all wondered why everyone is raising their voices.  We did a bit of shopping and even this activity was fun when you are with family.  I think they were able to find most of the items they plan to get.  We were able to do at least four out of 6 restaurants that they were eager to try. Last night my daughter and I finally got a chance to do one of the Just Dance 3 routine.  I think I just wanted to show her how I could actually follow the dance moves.  My SIL was watching us and he could not stop laughing so my daughter told him to dance against me, and I am proud to say that I actually got a better score. We also played a little bit of tennis and bowling.  It was just a great way to spend their last night with us.  I am really going to miss them both but I hope it won't be too long before we see each other.  Definitely going to spend as much time as I can next year when I visit them in Canada.  For now I will just cherish all our fun and very special moments.  





No comments:

Post a Comment